14 March 2009

As A Pig In Mud

....that's how happy I am. Why? Because I have, in my grubby little hands, copies of Angels' Blood and Bone Crossed. And according to the results of the poll (and thank you so much for voting), my next read is.....

*drum roll please*

ANGELS' BLOOD!!!!!!!!

OK, so I kind of gave the results of the poll away by adding the cover of Angel's Blood to my sidebar...but I still felt a drum roll was needed *grin* And congratulations to Nalini Singh: Angels' Blood is #19 on the New York Times Bestseller List and #117 on the USA Today Bestseller List!

I also bought the first five books in Anne Bishop's Black Jewels' series (mass market paperback format) this morning. The covers are so pretty!

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy you have them but... clean your hands, woman, those are *books* you are handling!







    Enjoy! :wink:

    ReplyDelete
  2. With those 2 choices, how could you lose! Enjoy AB, it's a wonderful read.

    Wow, you are in for some more intense reading (ala Melusine) with the Black Jewels. I read the first trilogy in an ominbus over the course of a week. It was totally obsessive (but emotionally exhaustive) reading. I'll be really interested to read your thoughts on this one!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azteclady - I ALWAYS have clean hands when I handle books :)

    Thank you Renee. I've actually read all the Black Jewels books, but I borrowed them from the library. They are definitely 'keepers', which is why I used my Christmas and birthday book vouchers to purchase them :) I do want to re-read them though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You'll totally love Angels'Blood! You have to tell me what you think on Bones crosses...

    Its one the series I haven't started yet.... *duck and hide*

    ReplyDelete