01 October 2009

Books 2009: September Update

Total to date: 58 books (5 books per month)

The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge total to date: 39 books (3 books per month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2008) can be found at Library Thing.

Favourite books of the month?

* HaveMercy (Jaida Jones and Danielle Bennett)

* New Moon (Stephenie Meyer) [Shocking, huh?]

Books I 'did not finish'

* Graceling (Kristin Cashore) [I'm still not sure why this book didn't work for me.]

Current reading: Cast in Silence (Michelle Sagara)

And the book I'm most looking forward to reading next month?

* The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Jennifer Ashley)

What did you read last month?

4 comments:

  1. I found The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie at the library book sale. I was very excited about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope to see what you think of Cast in Silence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed Havemercy! I also am curious to see what you think about CiS. I finished it last week. Again, I wish there was more Nightshade (I can't get enough of him!) It sounds like Cast in Chaos will have more, tho'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats heidenkind! Will you be reading it this month for the SARBC? I look forward to hearing what you think of it!

    Donna - I have literally just finished Cast in Silence and I'm about to write a post on it. Not so much a review as a question :)

    Renee - how is your arm? Yes, I wanted more Nightshade but I can't wait to see what his response is to all the happenings in Cast in Silence! And I love Tiamaris :) Too long until Cast in Chaos though :(

    ReplyDelete