01 July 2010

Books 2010: June Update

Total to date: 65 books (10 books this month: fantasy [two books]; graphic novel [one book]; historical romance [one book]; m/m romance [one book]; urban fantasy [three books]; yaoi [two books])

The 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 24 books (five books this month) [Almost half way through!]

The 2010 Big Book Challenge total to date: one book (Not Kushiel's Dart (Jacqueline Carey) - but watch this space!]

The M/M Romance Challenge 2010 total to date: 12 books (one book this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book of the month?

* Magic Bleeds (Ilona Andrews)

Books I 'did not finish':

* The Reality Dysfunction (Peter F Hamilton)

Currently reading: Unfallen Dead (Mark Del Franco)

And the book I'm most looking forward to reading next month:
* Fragile Eternity (Melissa Marr)

So, what did you read last month?

14 comments:

  1. Erm... looks like I read 61 books last month. *blink blink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm... looks like I read 61 books last month.

    *speechless* WOW! Really? That's almost as much as I've read in 6 months! WOW! *bows* Legend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmmm... Remember that a lot of those are ebook shorts.

    Last year I read, erm, 811 books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even so, eBook shorts aren't...well...all that short, are they?

    Last year I read, erm, 811 books.

    *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *gets out the smelling salts*

    Some of them are very, very short - five pages? Ten pages?

    ReplyDelete
  6. *comes around*

    *says groggily* OK, some very short eBook shorts, but still...811 books. *awe*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say? I'm a book slut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooo, not a book slut. Just a very dedicated student to the art of reading *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, no, I won an award! I have a blog button! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, well...in that case...nope, just can't say it out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I started lamenting over the fact that I read FOUR books in June compared to the TEN you read orannia... but then I saw Chris' comment and well....

    Chris wins.

    Holy smokes does she win! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine: Um, thanks?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know it isn't a race or competition or anything ... but I'm declaring you the winner anyway. 61 books in one month is amazing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christine - IIRC three of those books were manga, which means they were fast. If you don't count those then it was seven :) And four is great number!

    ReplyDelete