02 March 2011

Books 2011: February Update

Total to date: 25 books (seven books this month: fantasy [one book]; historical romance [one book]; m/m [five books])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: three books (two books this month)

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 22 books (five books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book of the month?

* Bound By Your Touch (Meredith Duran)

Currently reading:

* Traitor's Gate (Janny Wurts)

And the book I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* GhosTV (Jordan Castillo Price) [Vic? Jacob? I a comin'!]

* Rescue Me (Scarlett Blackwell) [Read the excerpt, and ohhhh!]

* Stormed Fortress (Janny Wurts) [Because it's the final book in the series (to date)]

So, what did you read last month?

10 comments:

  1. Lots and lots. :D I enjoyed my PsyCop reread quite a bit - I hadn't read them since August 2009 and I'd forgotten virtually all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Meredith Duran :)

    I am about 150 pages into A Lot Like Love by Julie James and it is SO GOOD! Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginn Hale was a total winner this month! Loved GhosTV and even better is that more stories coming up :)

    So disappointed in the In Death series lately.. it's killing my buzz :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clarification... Ginn Hale's Lord of the White Hell was a total winner and JCP's GhosTV as well. It read as if Ginn Hale wrote GhosTV, which she didn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Bound By Your Touch, too. Beautiful writing.

    GhosTV lived up to my heightened expectaions. Great read! Hope you get to it soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris - I've only just read the series, so I don't know if I could re-read...maybe later in the year?

    Mandi - Meredith Duran's book so wasn't what I expected. I so need to read more of her books!

    Mariana - I'm so hanging out for The Rifter's release! (That's Ginn Hale :) And I'm looking forward to GhosTV (JCP)!

    Renee - sooon! *fingers crossed* As soon as it appears on ARe it's MINE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved GhosTV and Rescue Me.

    I'm in the process of going through JCP's backlist, haven't been disappointed so far.

    I've found some of Scarlet Blackwell's books a bit hit and miss, but I loved her Table for Two series. Very funny. Can't wait for the final installment in the trilogy, which is due out at the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ShellBell - absolutely loving Rescue Me ATM. And will look up Table for Two. When you say JCP's backlist, you mean the other PsyCop books or just books in other series?

    ReplyDelete
  9. orannia .. I've read all the PsyCop books, all of JCP's Petit Mort's short stories and several other JCP books. I still have a couple more eBooks to go but have enjoyed all that I have read so far.

    PS .. I can recommend The Long Way Home by ZA Maxfield, which is a psychic/cop m/m story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ShellBell - WOW! You have been on a glom :) I still need to read GhosTV... And start the Petit Mort books - so much to glom *grin*

    The Long Way Home - thank you! Off to GoodReads/ARe to learn more :)

    ReplyDelete