Note: I know it's weird to post this so late in the month, but...I'm nothing if not pedantic *grin*
Total to date: 95 books (10 books this month: fantasy [one book]; m/m [nine books])
The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 25 books (one book this month)
The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 69 books (nine books this month)
The 2011 Big Book Challenge: COMPLETE!
A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.
Favourite books of the month?
* Fish & Chips (Madeline Urban & Abigail Roux)
* Talker's Graduation (Amy Lane)
* The Bastard Prince (Megan Derr)
* Zero at the Bone (Jane Seville)
* Unperfect Souls (Mark Del Franco)
And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:
* Cast in Ruin (Michelle Sagara)
* Divide & Conquer (Madeline Urban)
So, what did you read last month (if you can remember back that far)?