Note: I know it's weird to post this so late in the month, but...I'm nothing if not pedantic *grin*
Total to date: 109 books (14 books this month: m/m [13 books]; urban fantasy [one book])
The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 26 books (one book this month) COMPLETE!
The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 82 books (13 books this month)
The 2011 Big Book Challenge: COMPLETE!
A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.
Favourite books of the month?
* Crown Jewel (Megan Derr)
* Faith, Love and Devotion trilogy (Tere Michaels)
* Renovations 1-6 (Anah Crow)
* Divide & Conquer (Madeline Urban & Abigail Roux)
And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:
* Light Me Up (James Buchanan)
* Prisoner (Megan Derr)
* Strange Fortune (Josh Lanyon)
So, what did you read last month (if you can remember back that far)?