30 December 2011

Books 2011: November Update

Note: I know it's weird to post this so late in the month, but...I'm nothing if not pedantic *grin*

Total to date: 109 books (14 books this month: m/m [13 books]; urban fantasy [one book])

The 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge total to date: 26 books (one book this month) COMPLETE!

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011 total to date: 82 books (13 books this month)

The 2011 Big Book Challenge: COMPLETE!

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month?

* Crown Jewel (Megan Derr)

* Faith, Love and Devotion trilogy (Tere Michaels)

* Renovations 1-6 (Anah Crow)

Currently reading:

* Divide & Conquer (Madeline Urban & Abigail Roux)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Light Me Up (James Buchanan)

* Prisoner (Megan Derr)

* Strange Fortune (Josh Lanyon)

So, what did you read last month (if you can remember back that far)?

6 comments:

  1. Just got Light Me Up today. Will finish one I started and get on to that one next!

    Strange Fortune is good. It's bumming a bit that Josh Lanyon will be taking a sabbatical for 2012... he's one author I know I'll enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing the same thing WRT Light Me Up!

    Glad to know SF is good as I haven't come across many who have read it. I didn't realize JL was taking a sabbatical in 2012. But...it's good to take a break (says the person on holiday ATM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing those challenges! Woot!

    Erm. I have no idea what I read in November. That was a long time ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. And yes, November was a looong time ago *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing your challenges! I didn't finish one this year. Boooh...

    Hope you enjoyed Tere Michaels's trilogy. AND, I hope you're enjoying your holiday. I'm on vacation for a couple of more days too and having a great relaxing time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hils - thank you! Maybe 2012 is the year of the challenge? My holiday is...OK. My insomnia is back full force - you'd think I'd actually be sleeping better on holiday? But, I have another week to go so... I hope the rest of your holiday is lovely and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete