05 March 2012

Books 2012: February Update

Total: 20 books (10 books this month: m/m [nine books]; urban fantasy [one book])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 18 books (nine books this month)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books of the month? (There were a few)

* At His Throat, A Promise (Lilith Grey)

* Breaking Cover (Kaje Harper)

* Life Lessons (Kaje Harper)

Currently reading:

* Shattered Glass (Dani Alexander)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month:

* Lover Reborn (JR Ward) [GO TEAM QHUAY! (And Sax :)]

* The Rebuilding Year (Kaje Harper) [What can I say, I'm a completely fan]

So, what did you read last month?

9 comments:

  1. I read The Rebuilding Year... ;) Among many, many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to a bunch of books... but none that have me rushing out to buy and read instantly. However... I will make every effort to get to the top of the holds list for Lover Reborn at the library. Well my friend is going to have to do it for me since it'll be from her library and they don't allow non-residents to borrow new releases. Bastards. Good thing I have connections! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - I'm so hanging out for The Rebuilding Year!

    Christine - fingers crossed WRT Lover Reborn. I'm luckily at the top of the hold list. I have read the odd snippet and I have a feeling it will be inspiring a rant, but... *shrug* that's half the fun of reading it. The other half is Qhuay *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair Game by Patricia Briggs is one book I am eagerly awaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could I forget about Fair Game? I... *blushes* haven't read River Marked yet, but I think it's up to read next month on my library hold list :) Brannnnnnnnnnn *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  6. New release discount at Samhain... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaje Harper is great! I have all the books mentioned, save Lover Reborn... can't wait! If I don't get enough Qhuay I'm going to be pissed **deep breath**

    Finished my Big Book Challenge selection is February! I don't know where I'm at with the MM challenge, but I think I've done pretty good so far.

    Great new blog look :) Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love Kaje Harper's writing, although I'm not sure I'm enjoying The Rebuilding Year as much as the Life Lessons series. Congrats on finisheding the Big Book Challenge! WTG! And thank you. I'm OK - hope you are well?

    ReplyDelete