31 May 2012

Books 2012: April Update

Total: 41 books (14 books in April: historical romance [1 book]; m/m [11 books]; paranormal romance [1 book]; romantic suspense [1 book])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 34 books (11 books in April)

The The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: 4 books (3 books in April)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books in April? (There were a few)

* Dr Fell series (Syd McGinley) [What can I say? April was Syd McGinley month *grin*]

* The Only Gold (Tamara Allen)

Currently reading:

* Diversion (Eden Winters)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading in June:

* Lover Reborn (JR Ward) [GO TEAM QHUAY! (And Sax :)]

* Between Sinners and Saints (Marie Sexton)

So, what did you read last month?

5 comments:

  1. I am so unsurprised about the Dr Fell series being a favorite, after reading your status updates. :D

    Um. I read lots of things! I can't even remember April...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Dr. Fell books, but I've considered them.

    I read a bunch of stuff. I checked out some online fiction that Chris had read and was pleasantly surprised. *Jacob/Edward slash, cough, cough*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think most people who read it couldn't believe their friends had read it and rated it so highly, so they decided to see what the deal was. :D

      Delete
  3. A-ha! You read Lover Reborn! Did I miss the rant post??

    Did you see the cover and title to Qhuinn & Blay's book? It got posted today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris - LOL! I was a bit effusive over the series, wasn't I? *grin*

    Eyre - Jacob/Edward slash? *jaw drops open* I don't know if I could read it...Edward drives me nuts (to put it mildly :)

    Christine - I haven't read it yet. I'll let you know when the rant post appears. And yes, saw the cover and title of Qhuinn & Blay's book. I like the cover, but do wish Blay was on it...

    ReplyDelete