03 August 2012

Books 2012: July Update

Total: 61 books (four books in June: m/m [four books])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 54 books (four books in June)

The The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: 4 books

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book in June?

* Silver Bullet (Rolf & Ranger) [Note: this book is still incomplete, but I just had to read it anyway - I have no willpower when it comes to this series]

Currently (re-)reading:

* Criss Cross (Jordan Castillo Price)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading in August?
 
* Home Work (Kaje Harper)
 
* Stars & Stripes (Abigail Roux)
 
* Tigers & Devils (Sean Kennedy)
 
So, what did you read last month?

6 comments:

  1. Last month was DAYS ago! :D I can't remember that far back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What she said (plus I think I've been re-reading non-stop for weeks and weeks and weeks... *sigh*)

      Delete
    2. Too much reading? Is that possible?

      BTW - it's so lovely to see you back online. I've missed you! *hugs*

      Delete
    3. Oh I've been online, just not at Karen's as much--mostly because I haven't been writing reviews, sadly. That mojo seems to have gone out the window *sad*

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I've been "stuck" on Evenfall. It is engrossing but it's slooooow. I need to finish to get to Cut&Run Book 6, Stars & Stripes. Now what is this about a m/m challenge? I'm going to check that out.

    ReplyDelete