02 October 2012

Books 2012: August Update

Total: 69 books (eight books in August: historical suspense [one book]; m/m [five books]; urban fantasy [two books])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 59 books (five books in August)

The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: six books

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book in August? (Yes, I am that far behind in my posts!)

* Calling the Show (JA Rock)

Currently reading: Pretty much any Sterek fanfiction I can lay my hands on *grin*

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading next?

Um...I'm not sure if I've looked at much beyond Sterek! *blushes* Me = obsessed! But I figured you knew that alread :)

So, what did you read...um *blushes*...recently?

4 comments:

  1. All that hockey fic, that now no one will know I'm reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Regelence Rake by JL Langley. I love her sci-regency series and couldn't wait to finally get my hands on the latest installment.

    I also recently read First You Fall; Second You Sin; and Third You Die by Scott Sherman. I hope that there will be more in the Kevin Connor Mystery series as I absolutely love Kevin and his best friend Freddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris - LOL!

    Tasha - because it's bad or because you're not? Either way: *hugs*

    ShellBell - I need to try JL Langley :)

    ReplyDelete