05 February 2013

Books 2013: January Update

Total: five books (five books in January: fantasy [one book]; m/m [four books])

The 2013 M/M Romance Challenge total: four books (four books in January)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.
Favourite books in January?

* Color of Grace (AM Arthur)

Currently reading: Laying Ghosts (James Buchanan)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month?

* Dirty Laundry (Heidi Cullinan)

* Too Stupid to Live (Anne Tenino)

* And more Sterek fanfic!

So, what did you read last month?

5 comments:

  1. I have several favourites from my January reads:

    Heart of Danger by Lisa Marie Rice
    Evil Without a Face by Jordan Dane
    Andrea Speeds' Infected series
    Like Coffee and Donuts by Elle Parker

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tasha - may February be a better mnth :)

    @ShellBell - I so need to read the Infected series!

    @Chris - why am I not surprised *grin* *says the person who is still reading Sterek fics :)*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Too Stupid To Live and it was sooooo good! I also look forward to reading Dirty Laundry! Great list, orannia. :D

    ReplyDelete