11 March 2013

Books 2013: February Update

Total: 10 books (five books in February: m/m [four books]; urban fantasy [one book])

The 2013 M/M Romance Challenge total: eight books (four books in February)

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite book in January? I don't know if I had one...

Currently reading: Collision Course (KA Mitchell)

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading this month?

* Dirty Laundry (Heidi Cullinan)

* And more Sterek fanfic! (Quel surprise!)

So, what did you read last month?

3 comments:

  1. Y'know, I'm just going to make you guess what I read. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOTHING. I was in a total reading funk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chris - ROFLOL! Um....tricky!

    @Tasha - oh no :( I hope the reading funk is heading out to sea now?

    ReplyDelete